Pawan Kalyan filed the nomination papers for assembly constituency in Gajuwaka, Andhra Pradesh. Soon after he wrapping up the nomination process, social media is abuzz with reports about Pawan Kalyan’s assets and loans.
Details about his affidavit have not come out officially but social media reports say he made declarations of Rs 33 Cr personal loan/debts.
As per these reports, Pawan Kalyan owes money to his vadina K Surekha, his friend Trivikram and celebrity manager Praveen Kumar.
He also needs to repay money to producers like BVSN Prasad, S Radhakrishna of Haarika Haasine Creations and Y Naveen of Mythri Movie Makers.
Following are some of the details from this affidavit that are in circulation on social media…
Trivikram Srinivas – Rs 2.40 Cr
Haarika Haasine – Rs. 1.25 Cr
K Surekha – Rs 1.07 Cr
M Praveen Kumar – Rs 3 cr
MVRS Prasad – Rs 2 Cr
Sri Balaji Cine Chitra Media – Rs 2 Cr
Sri Venkateshwara Creations – Rs 0.27 Cr
Y Naveen Kumar – Rs 5.50 Cr
Altogether, Pawan Kalyan reportedly have Rs 33 Cr liabilities
- Hemachandra Sings Everest Anchuna Song From Maharshi
- Prabhas Launches Theatrical Trailer Of NuvvuThopuRaa Photos
- Jersey Epic Journey Begins-Promo 3
- Maharshi Pre Release Event Date Fixed
- Breaking News : శ్రీలంకలో మరో బాంబు పేలుడు
- Ambika krishna Reveals TRS Pressure On Jr.NTR